VisioScientiae is a spin-off of the University of Cagliari. Its founders are computer science researchers with a strong track record in the fields of artificial intelligence, computer vision, classification systems, sentiment analysis, big data, semantic web, data mining and trading systems. The management team also boasts experience in creating and developing successful ICT companies.
was established to leverage state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies and algorithms and to create and deploy innovative applications and services. Integrating techniques from machine learning, deep learning, opinion mining, and deep reinforced learning, VisioScientiae operates in several application fields such as:
- risk prediction and management in robotrading;
- study of campaign popularity and sentiment analysis of social media posts;
- development of platforms for smart mobility that integrate AI and road video surveillance to automatically prevent, identify and report anomalies and accidents;
- computer vision systems applied to medicine and healthcare, for segmentation of tumor images and automatic classification of diagnostic exams;
- end-to-end platforms and IoT systems applied to safety in construction, to detect wear and tear of personal protective equipment and certify steps in the manufactoring process.