We’re engineers, designers, business experts, prototype developers and more. Every day we employ and combine our talent, imagination and experience to make the future happen sooner, faster, better. At Human Interpretation you will have the opportunity to actively participate in projects by bringing your skills and creativity to bear. You will be placed in a dynamic environment that encourages collaboration, promotes initiative and develops individual potential through professional growth plans. We are the ideal place to feel stimulated by new challenges and new technologies.
What we offer
● You’ll get to work within a young and motivated team;
● You’ll be using state-of-the-art technology and researches on the market, and you’ll be receiving continuous training on both;
● You’ll have numerous opportunities for personal development;
● You’ll organize your tasks autonomously, with a focus on results.
What we need to see
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
● minimum 2+ years of experience
– Extensive knowledge of Python and ETL
● Experience in using Git and implementing data governance frameworks
● Experience in creating Data pipelines
● Open-mindedness for learning new technologies/tools/frameworks
● Long-term vision for advancing the data infrastructure to the next level, exploring and evaluating new technologies as appropriate
If you’re curious about our offer and you fulfil the requirements above, fill out the form below attaching your CV: we’d like to hear from you!